Traits of Rh- Negative Individuals
Rh-Negative Traits & Characteristics
Please let me first clarify, that this IS NOT a list put together by our website personally. This is a "cumulative list" of certain characteristics that a majority of people with Rh Negative Blood are said to share in common.
Some of these may sound silly, some familiar; but this is part of the information you will find online related to the subject or Rh-Negatives. I have simply made the information available for you to review in a central location on this site.
I would prefer that, in light of finding real answers, people do not just look at this list as an "International Check List" of Rh Negative Traits; but rather what could cause these similarities to occur. Maybe a lot of the traits on this list can be medically explained. For instance, it is not healthy to consistently have a very low body temperature, it is a shared trait of Rh Negatives; but it may also be Secondary Hypothermia. If that is the case, what is causing it to occur?
Click here to see more possible medical explanation for some of these shared traits!
- A feeling of not belonging
- Truth seekers
- Sense of a "Mission" in life
- Empathy & Compassion for Mankind
- An extra rib or vertebra.
- Higher than average IQ
- ESP Ability
- Love of Space & Science
- More sensitive vision & other senses.
- Increased of psychic/intuitive abilities
- Cannot be cloned
- Lower body temperature
- Higher blood pressure (some say lower)
- Predominantly , green, or Hazel eyes blue
- Red or reddish tint to hair color
- Increased sensitivity to heat & sunlight
- Unexplained Scares
- Piercing Eyes
- Tend to be Healers
- Empathetic Illnesses
- Ability to disrupt electrical devices
- Prone to Alien Abductions
- Experience unexplained phenomenon
- Physic Dreams and/or Ability
Why Rh-Negative Research?
Read more about why it matters
Two Rh+ people CAN have an
Rh- baby if BOTH parents carry the
RECESSIVE Rh-Negative Factor!